- ¾ cup suji
- ½ cup oats, grinded
- ½ cup curd
- 1 cup warer
- 1tsp salt
- ¼ tsp eno
- ¾ cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green corriander
- 1 medium onion- finely chopped
- 1 medium totamto finely chopped
- 2 cheese cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method for preparation:
- Mix suji and oats together.
- Add salt and curd to it and mix well. Let it stand for 20- 30 mins.
- For filling heat oil in pan. Add chopped onions, sauté it for 5 min until it turn little pink.
- Now, add carrot and cabbage, sauté it for 5 min.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Remove from fire and grated cheese and coriander and mix weel.
- To prepare the cheela or pancake, heat the tawa
- Mix the batter well and add eno and mix it well again.
- Spread little oil on the heated tawa and then pour little batter over it spread it evenly.
- Cook it on one side and then flip and let the other side cook.
- Latter add the filling in between. Cover it for 2 min and cab be served by rolling or simple too.
- Serve with fresh hung curd chutney.
- Ideal for: underweight children, teenage girls and toddlers,
- Rich in protein, fiber and calcium.