- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oats grinded
- 1 cup finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- ¼ tsp ginger and green chilli paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2/5 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large plate or bowl and mix it nicely.
- Knead the dough with the help of warm water.
- After kneading keep the dough aside covering with slightly moisten cloth for 15 mins
- After mins divide the dough in small balls and make paratha out of it.
Ideal for: tiffin and travelling, teenage girls, toddlers and teenage boys.
Rich in calcium, iron, fiber and vitamins